1. What did you do in 2014 that you’ve never done before ? Made some gingerbread dough with my mom. And drove a truck. Was a good year.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s promises and will you give them to next year ? Didn’t give any last year, but did it first time this year.
3. Did any of your friends/relatives have a baby ? Yes.
4. Did you go to anyone’s funeral ? Luckily no.
5. Which countries did you visit ? None
6. What do you want to have in 2015 that you missed in 2014 ? Baby ? Haha, no. I don’t know.
7. Which date in 2014 you remember and why ? No date to remember.
8. What was the biggest accomplishment of the year ? Same old shit.
9. What was the biggest failure ? Same old shit.
10. Were you bothered by any disease ? No.
11. What was the best thing you bought ? Um.. No idea.
12. Whose behavior was rather remarkable ? My boyfriend’s ?
13. Whose behavior made you depressed ? She’s not worth the attention.
14. What did you spend the most money on ? Postcards and stamps.
15. What excited you the most ? ..
16. Which song will always remind you of year 2014 ? Kiesza – Hideaway
17. Comparing the last year, you:
a) Happier or sadder. Same
b) Thinner or fatter. Fatter
c) Richer or poorer. Same
18. What do you wish you would have done more ? Spend more time with my friends.
19. What do you wish you would have done less ? I cried way too much.
20. How did you spend your Christmas ? On Christmas Eve I was at work, but on the Dec 23rd we went to my boyfriend’s parents.
21. How did you spend the New Year’s Eve ? First we was at my parents because my sister has a birthday and then we went to Tartu.
22. Did you fall in love in 2014 ? No.
23. Which TV-show were your favorite ? Viimane võmm, Kartulid ja apelsinid.
24. Do you hate someone now that you didn’t hate before ? Not really
25. What’s the best book you read this year ? The Fault in our Stars
26. What was your biggest musical discovery ? Epp Kõiv
27. What did you want very bad and actually got ? ..
28. What did you want very bad and actually didn’t get ? ..
29. What was your favorite movie of the year ? The Fault in Our Stars
30. What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn ? I supposed to be at work, but I got really high fever (39°C) and took a day off. My boyfriend sent me flowers, because he was in Finland (he worked there back then). Later my family came to visit me, we ate cake and drunk coffee. I turned 23.
31. What thing/event would have made your year even more remarkable ? Having a baby. Ha ha. Or getting engaged.
32. How would you describe your outfits in 2014 ? Casual
33. What kept you sane ? I have no idea. I still wondering how I managed to stay sane.
34. Which celebrity did you dream about the most ? ..
35. What political event moved you the most ? Gay-couples can officially live together.
36. Who did you miss the most ? Noone
37. Who’s the best person you met this year ? No new persons
38. Best lesson in life in year 2014 ? Trust nobody.