Tulemas on pisike aastat kokkuvõttev sari. Haa. Küsimuste ja vastuste sari, ma mõtlesin, 2011 aasta kohta. Sest midagi muud mul hetkel rääkida pole 🙂 Aga kõik on hea. Ikka ja endiselt. Musid-kallid !
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’ve never done before ? I came to USA and I graduated high school.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s promises and will you give them to next year ? I didn’t give those. And I’m not gonna give these in this year, too.
3. Did any of your friends/relatives have a baby ? Yes, my great-aunt’s daughter.
4. Did you go to anyone’s funeral ? No
5. Which countries did you visit ? Poland and USA
6. What do you want to have in 2012 that you missed in 2011 ? I didn’t miss anything. So I wanna keep everything on.
7. Which date in 2011 you remember and why ? February 18 – I graduated high school. July 16 – my “wedding” day and August 22 – The Day when I left from Estonia to live in USA for a year.
8. What was the biggest accomplishment of the year ? My arriving to America.
9. What was the biggest failure ? Everything was good and successful in 2011.
10. Were you bothered by any disease ? Just usual cough and cold.
11. What was the best thing you bought ? I didn’t buy anything remarkable.
12. Who’s behavior was rather remarkable ? No clue.
13. Who’s behavior made you depressed ? No one.
14. What did you spend the most money on ? My trip to USA.
15. What excited you the most ? My trip to USA.
16. Which song will always remind you of year 2011 ? Example – Changed the Way You Kissed Me
17. Comparing the last year, you:
17. Comparing the last year, you:
a) Happier or sadder. Happier
b) Thinner or fatter. Thinner
c) Richer or poorer. Richer
18. What do you wish you would have done more ? I graduated high school, but I think I could have study more to have better grades.
19. What do you wish you would have done less ? Nothing
20. How did you spend your Christmas ? On Christmas Eve we went to the Connie’s house (my host dad’s mom). On Christmas Day we went to the church and later was Christmas lunch in our house.
21. How do you plan to spend the New Year’s Eve ? I have no idea at the moment, but one of the Au Pairs thought we would go to Las Vegas.
22. Did you fall in love in 2011 ? Not really.
23. Which TV-show were your favorite ? Once Upon a Time, Desperate Housewives, Pilvede all, Kättemaksukontor, Kelgukoerad.
24. Do you hate someone now that you didn’t hate before ? No
25. What’s the best book you read this year ? The Fallen Novels by Lauren Kate – Fallen, Torment, Passion.
26. What was your biggest musical discovery ? Ewert and the Two Dragons
27. What did you want very bad and actually got ? I came to America.
28. What did you want very bad and actually didn’t get ? I’m not really married.
29. What was your favorite movie of the year ? Fast Five and J.Edgar
30. What did you do on your birthday and how old did you turn ? I turned 20 and I had just a little quiet party with my friends and family.
31. What thing/event would have made your year even more remarkable ? I don’t know. Getting married, having a baby, falling in love. What ever 🙂
32. How would you describe your outfits in 2011 ? Just like usual. Oh, size smaller clothes.
33. What kept you sane ? The fact that I finally forgave myself and made peace with myself.
34. Which celebrity did you dream about the most ? Vin Diesel
35. What political event moved you the most ? None
36. Who did you miss the most ? My family and friends.
37. Who’s the best person you met this year ? No one remarkable in person, but few on Internet seems to be really nice. Hope to meet them in real life, too.
38. Best lesson in life in year 2011 ? Trust your conscience.